There are over 160 universities or higher education institutions in the UK: all with something unique and exciting to offer. However:
- Average graduate debt for UK students is creeping up to £50k.
- Student fees for international students are between £10k and £40k per year.
- Drop out rates are up to 20% in some universities.
UNI4U can help you choose the best 'university for you'!
Don't let your higher education choices be an expensive gamble!
University Matching Service Complete our questionnaire and we will match you with your top universities!
£15Check it out
Personal University Consultation One-to-one advice from our experienced higher education experts
Personal Career Consultation Not sure what career suits you or what courses to study? This is the package for you!
Want to find out more about how we can help you? Arrange a free no-obligation call with our Team
FAQs (frequently asked questions)
Q. Which service is most suitable for me?
A. It depends on how clear you currently are on your future career and study options:
- University Matching Service: is perfect if you know what you want to study and/or which industry or career you would like to work in, but you're not sure which is the best university for you. It involves you taking a survey (about 20 minutes) which will enable you to prioritise the personal, social, academic and career-related factors which are important to you in choosing a university. Our team will then compile a report of suitable universities based on what is important to you.
- Personalised University Consultation: is perfect if you know what you want to study and/or which industry or career you would like to work in, but you're not sure which is the best university for you. This option provides you with a university matching service and, in addition, you will access to a one-to-one consultation with an expert on the UK university system.
- Personal Career Consultation: this service is designed for those who do not have a clear idea of what career they would like to pursue or what they would like to study. It involves a detailed personality-profiling questionnaire, in addition to a one-to-one consultation with an expert of careers and higher education. Following your assessment our team will compile a report of suitable career options and courses.
Q. I'm an overseas student can I use your services?
A. Yes absolutely! Our service provides great value to international students as we can match students to the full range of UK universities. It can be really helpful for those students who are overseas and not able to attend open days at universities in the UK. We will also be expanding our services soon to offer a wider range of services to help international students in applying to UK universities, finding and applying for scholarships, applying for study visas and relocating to the UK.